Thursday, October 7, 2010

Silver lining.

I haven't been in the mood to study lately, with the insomniac nights, the bell crap, and my mum crushing the rubble that is already my self esteem. I received an email from my main manufacturer for my rice keyrings, and I thought "great, they're going to tell me they are waiting for my order". But no.. :D They told me they are having a 10-20% sale!! This is wonderful, especially with the australian dollar so high! Today it was 98.5 to the USD. Of course that's not the rate when i pay (should be 95ish) but I've just never seen it this high in my life! In John Howard's reign the AUD was... in the 60's - 70's. :O

I need to remake my orderform. It will take me a longggg timee! So.. I'll make it during Hellboy tonight :D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Travels :

 
Copyright © Oh So Splendid