Tuesday, October 19, 2010

MidExam Update

Hmm it has been a while since I've posted. I'm in the middle of HSC right now and nothing has been eventful. My next exam is in 5 days or so - Maths. It's really cruel that they have the three sciences one day after another in the row! *cry*. I have a few small things here and there to share.

Today I left the house at 3:20ish to walk down to the local shops on the end of my street. I was visiting the post office to find out how much it would cost to send this small heavy thing to America. On my return at 3:38ish I found a paper in the letterbox "DHL UNSUCCESSFUL DELIVERY ATTEMPT". It turns out that the DHL delivery man came at **3:30** to deliver what I presume my big rice-keyring supplies from my main supplier. "Pick up at SILVERWATER" ..and *cue facial expression of angry half closed eyes and in the middle of saying F-*. I dont even know where that is. Sigh, to get my precious I need to wait 2-5 more days... :(

When cleaning the house today I found my iPod nano. I havent seen it or used it for so long.. a few months. Ahh I forgot how beautiful it was, and how great the games were compared to those on my phone. (...I miss my DS...HURRY UP 3DS!) I can finally listen to radio again, and the orchestral/classical station for when I study.

Other than this there isnt much worthy to report. My ebay supplies have all come in.. I have a huge variety of gift bags, ohh so beautiful! I'll take a photo of them after I get some new stock from the parcel that I was meant to receive TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Travels :

 
Copyright © Oh So Splendid