Friday, October 29, 2010

Dropoff.

Wow I’m writing this blog post with Windows Live Writer, instead of the usual Blogger. It's similar really, but i can see a table.. map.. plugin.. bullet points.. Pretty simple.

 

At noon today Anthony came to borrow my Economics and Legal Studies book. I expected it to be the “park infront of my driveway” scenario, but he had parked at the end of the road where the shops were. Walking to him was no problem though, except I had to run back into the house to change shoes (long driveway..). It was an unusually hot day, so by the time I reached him I was breathing a bit heavily and my mouth was dry from running. He offered to walk me back home, which was very sweet of him. I wasnt expecting it haha.

 

I have the three science exams next week then Im done with highschool. Arhh but it’s so hard to study for so much all at once with such time on your hands. I’m productive but get really distracted easily. Such as blogging about it! LOL.

 

Trang and Katrina were in my dream. Both sitting at my study desk and infront of where I keep my keyring supplies. I gave Trang back her two keyrings, which I remade for her instead of fixing. They went through all my keyring supplies stuff, just as Katrina usually did in real life LOL. Rummage rummage.

 

I love my study desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Travels :

 
Copyright © Oh So Splendid