This video is actually from the second last week of tutor but I love it.
Just another day at tutor.. xDFriday, October 1, 2010
Last Tutor
In the morning I found the group behind the buildings in the school oval sitting down and some taking turns to fly a kite. With Lance, Brandon, Matt, Alyssa, Danny etccc. and later Paul, it was a fun sit down in the sun and breeze. Once the many pizza's came we just partied and played in one of the buildings. Leslie did magic card tricks, Matt and Brandon pretended to smoke a rolled serviet, my group and the teachers were playing poker and blackjack with cards, and Lisa and Anthony were out frolicking and maybe kissing behind the hill outside.. Overall, a fantastic day that I dont soon hope to forget. You guys have been wonderful to me and thanks for every single wonderful saturday for the past 2 years. I love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment