The thunderstorm is here now. It only took 30 minutes until the sky starting rumbling and getting dark. Hurray!
I also forgot to mention in my last post. DAMN I had an epic dream last night! Maybe because I played 8 hours of MMORPG lol. So my dream was an mmorpg, well me being a character and the world around me a very strange, mythical place. I was trying to travel town to town to do errands. The names of the creatures I passed were on each animal haha, and I would try to avoid ones with red names, which means they attacked even when not provoked. At first I came across one boss, which with strategy and help from other people in the town we defeated, and a huge feathered cloak that we obtained we gave to the master of birds or something, it was a spectacular sight eitherway. After the boss was defeated all of the town was in joy, we were all so happy there were no longer threats and terrors. Dan seemed to be in there too with me, and we danced with hands interlocked, one arm straight forward and the other bent near our bodies, and we jumped around and skipped around along with the festive music LOL. Buttttt then as dreams near an end all havoc arises, and then about 6 bosses fell down and they were gigantic, huge. Like an apocalypse, none of us had any chance of defeating them. And after running around in fear, I met one of the bosses and it saw me. That’s when my dream ended, thank goodness ==
Off to the orthodontist. Bye!
.jpg)
Omg that is an epic dream XD. You and ur awesome fighting dreams. And yes, thats probably cause of all the RoM. I've had dreams like that with AA lol, where i was a sniper taking out bad guys XD
ReplyDeleteOMG lol cook xD ive only had one sniper dream
ReplyDelete