Monday, November 15, 2010

Epic Once Again.

Sorry haha, but I had another awesome dream! More awesome than the last.. whatever the last was.. Anyway! This was cool, after a day of talking about black magic, talking about fma, and thinking of returning to Shaolin, my dream was of combat and fantasy powers. I was in intense training, where we did not hold back in our combat; my partner was a guy who was more physical attack, and I was more of a mage or bender. So I remember doing punches, like in Wii Boxing, and shooting fireballs like in ATLA, and kicking a circle in the air for a fire attack like zuko, and doing a swing punch which cast a blade of wind. And then all this other cool stuff! And the awesome dodging and back flips and handstands and everything epicness.

 

A few days ago Annaly had an interview at school, and finding out Teresa was also in that group we invited her over too.  At first we hung out in my study, I showed them my keyring supplies, and the premade template that I was going to use for my site. I don't think I can use that template anymore because after Anthony converted it and dissected it, the code was too complex and sophisticated to our level and it would take a lot of hard work if we were to go through with it.

 

For lunch I served chicken burgers.. Haha! The only thing I know how to cook unfortunately. But it was okay. The rest of the day was filled with semi-napping, piano doodling, mariokart wii, then rummaging through Anna's laptop and watching FMA. I love FMA now, thankyou Annaly for the eps!

 

On Friday we drove up to my nanna’s million dollar apartment which had a view of a lake to one side and a beach to the other. But really I hate that place. Its pretty lame and boring, and the weather is always very windy. She has a shit cleaner, and the place is very dirty with a lot of spiders. Every single time I go there I get sick within 12 hours because of all the dust. Besides that, the drive up was utter torture. It was a very hot day, 34*C perhaps, even if it wasn't the sun was scorching hot. I had to cover myself with a blanket in the heat because it was better to be hot under a blanket than to be burned by the sun. But Forster/Tuncurry is a cool place, which living in Sydney I had forgotten, and failed to bring any long or warm clothes at all, which made my sickness even more agitating. After 3 days of nothing, the drive back was pretty exciting. Heavy heavy rain wow!! The car slipped sometimes (not out of control though). The best thing out of the trip was the 8 hours of car-ride and hours of me-time on the couch, where I bathed myself in a fascinating science book, and various science magazines.

 

Sigh. Vacuuming the whole house again. Having Anthony over tomorrow, and Annaly the day after (FMA marathon whee!), and a sleepover party sometime after.

4 comments:

  1. I want a dream like that XD. I never dream that i have super powers. I'ves dreampt that i knew how to fight, but thats it XD.

    Sorry you were sick the whole time hun. Sounds like u guys have some wierd weather. Extremely hot one day, cold and windy the next, the pooring rain.

    Haha do you ever have anything for lunch other then chicken burgers XD? How do you cook yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. uwahh!! i ALWAYYSSSSS have dreams of super powers and kickass fighting kung fu shiz xD <3

    nah i love my chicken burgers xD how do i cook mine? there's more than one way? xD i get a pan.. 1/2 teaspoon of oil, then fry at medium heat until cooked and golden. you? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol you can bake them, deepfry, pan fry etc. I bake mine. Haven't had a chicken burger in awhile. Argh i gotta stop talking about food, its making my hungry XD

    hahaha i wonder why u always have fighting dreams. Ever looked up what it might mean?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh really? baking would take too much electricity and time for one flat piece of chicken, i just panfry it for a few mins

    deepfry? i dont think that is necessary... really xD

    and for the fighting dreams, no everything in your dreams represent something, i think theyre just a reflection of my interest and desire for that stuff

    ReplyDelete

My Travels :

 
Copyright © Oh So Splendid