Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Finally, yeesh.

So wow another damn good dream last night! Im on a roll.

[skips some scenes] I was riding in a car and I saw Brien and his AFK friends leaving, and Dan was there too. I jumped out of the car to catch up to Dan before it was too late or awkwardly late. Dan saw me and i jumped and hugged him tightly. It was very emotional and neither of us said any words. We hung out for a while after that.


In the next scene I found myself in a car with mum, dad, lom, and dan. We were holidaying in NZ and i found out that angela, jennifer, and anne were also there too, as well as Mrs Adams and Miss Lee. Hahaha. It was funny that we were coincidently all at the same tourist attraction. It was a place with moose and some horned mountain creature i dont know its name.  But the attraction was crazy and spectacular as dreams are..

 

Ohh! I remember one good in-the-car scene. I was in the back seat, and I learned forward to Dad saying “Dad! Dans never had a meat pie!! We HAVE to get him one here in NZ!!!” and dads like “Ohh! Whattt!! ‘Boy’s never had one?!!”  LOL…

3 comments:

  1. I want a dream like that <:. Its been ages since i had one.

    I can't wait to actually go to NZ together <3 (someday). I bet you have a whole list of places you wanna show me XD.

    And yes i've never had a meat pie, why is that so shocking XD? Up until a year or so ago, you had never had a taco. You've yet to have a burrito lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ meat pie - you know even FMA mentions meat pies!! xD

    @ nz - oh boy yes! you are yet to see the beauties this world has to offer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've yet to see the beauties another country has to offer XD. I haven't even left this state in almost 12 years lol. I wanna travel so badly. No time, no money <:

    ReplyDelete

My Travels :

 
Copyright © Oh So Splendid