Friday, December 11, 2009

Skikachu



^ a disgusting 1 min doodle of Skitty x Pikachu
I chose my two fav pokemon for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, now im in love with them both and in love with the relationship those two hav together. In the game theyre great friends, but i feel theyre cute enough to be something more = w =
*
So today I was playing Pokemon Dungeon when the story went morely into story mode. I cant explain the whole background to the story, but its soo heartbreaking!! It made me cry 5 times in half an hour. Mainly cuz i grew so attached to the story and characters =[ but still its sooo sad...
I cried along with my character pikachu, and broke down when he broke down [omg]. I thought, what the heck, when i browsed through info bout this game i saw around at least 10 bosses. I was upset when i saw "THE END." but after 5 mins of forced credits it resumed and things changed for the best. I can now play again, and more adventures lie ahead of me. The next boss made me laugh, it was pretty funny. But the downside of all of it not ending means i still need to play it D': the game is soo good - for people who dont mind completing a hella a lot of dungeons!!! *
After handing presents to all my teachers today, i just felt so wholesome and happy. I had nothing left on my shoulders, my to do list was completed (besides the mountain of assignments and homework), and i felt so good knowing i have made others happy. Within the last year ive changed a bit in attitude, no im not talking about becoming really really annoying, but the pleasure i get from giving

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Travels :

 
Copyright © Oh So Splendid