Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hugs round



NOOOOOOOOO TT^TT
*
Anyway, today i woke up at around 10, and began to write christmas cards for my teachers to go with their presents. Mrs Toohey/Pentecost/Hamama/Boustani are getting an $8 of Lindt chocolate, yes, Lindt <33333
So at 11am i headed off to school, when i got out of the car, i heard LEAHHHHHH. I turned around and there was Branda!! Getting out of her car!!
I was like - what are you doing here?!
Branda - Huhh, what are you doing here?!
Me - Hah, what are you doing here?!
Branda - What are you doing here?!
Me - No what are you doing here?!
Branda - Im going to see miss hamama!
Me - Me too!
Branda - Oh my gosh!
Me - Haha wth XD
*
So after the volley we set out to the office together, and got our [VISITOR] stickers. For years hav i dreamed of getting one <3
I gave me present to mrs hamama, and she said "aww you shouldnt have, thankyou, this is so thoughtful, you drove to school just for this?!" and the gave me a hug hehe. But i hope she didnt notice my cold cold hands on her back =[
I then headed down to the coordinators office, where i found mrs boustani, she was the only one in there, and she showed me to Toohey & Pentecost's desk so i could lay their presents down there. I also handed Boustani her present ^ ^ We talked for a while and she escorted me to Mr Staerks desk - i gave her my present to him so she could take it in the staff room for me "wow this is heavy".
I had packed a bottle of white wine for mr staerk, a box of those lindt chocolates for his wife, a toy car/candy/Cars cup for his son. Im sure Mr Staerk will appreciate my gifts to his entire family hahah ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Travels :

 
Copyright © Oh So Splendid