Thursday, December 10, 2009

F*CK



DAMN U!!! Why do you have to be the rising star out of this dull community!!!
OMGSH WHAT DO I DO. My growth is not controlled for my experiment! Arghhh! I need to consult Pentecost about this...
So i started planting my seeds 6 days ago for my bio assignment, its pretty fun, if things go according to plan...
*
So right now, i am heavily addicted to pokemon dungeon, i dont know if i mentioned that in my previous post. Today, there was a twist in the story line, it became so dramatic and intense. I ended up playing it for 5 hours in a row! no water no food! To get to the next chapter in the story i had to go through five dungeons!!! OTL;;
For some reason everytime i watch or play something my mind has the tendency to find a gay partner for my characters... Well, i like to pair up my female skitty with my male pikachu, they're so cute together, but grovyle and duskinior seem like a Hero x Villain thing x3

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Travels :

 
Copyright © Oh So Splendid