Monday, February 7, 2011

Almost Wasted

Today Mum and I travelled to USYD. We had to pay school fees, and since we’re using mums card this wasn’t something I could handle on my own (signature?). While walking the campus we found a lot of good food courts, we planned to buy some subway but it was lunch time so the line was about 15 people long. My next choice was Easyway, which I found in a neat little corner. As always I ordered taro ice milk tea with pearls (yummmm). Next was to pay the $30 for my faculty field trip after my orientation day, it seems most other faculties aren’t doing a field trip. I think it’s a good way to meet your peers and explore each others course. I’ll explain what will be happening then when the date gets closer. Anyway, I went to the faculty office to pay, and no one was there, and the girl on the phone said back to come back tomorrow. Then popping out of nowhere Brian Jones (my 2nd year lecturer who by now knows me well) said NO WAY YOURE COMING BACK TOMORROW AGAIN, LET ME HELP! – :’D now that’s a relief, I wouldn’t to come back to the uni again the next day, I would rather not go. Whenever I go to the uni we always cross paths lol! It’s pretty funny, especially this time since it was a building I’ve never been to before. This is boring, next story-

 

After walking out of Easyway, I noticed a group of highschool students, I cant imagine what excursion they could have been on (they weren’t in the physics or engineering sector). Passing them, I began to climb a set or stairs whilst drinking my tea – and before I knew it, I was ‘down the wrong hole’ choking, and we all know how embarrassing, awkward, and long that choke is XD NOTE TO ALL don’t drink and climb stairs…

 

I received my student ID today, gosh it is HORRIBLE. Not my beautiful face of course, but the image quality and the amateur photography. It was a horrible angle, it makes my face look fat, and it looks like it what photographed with a webcam, which now that I think about it was one. BUT even MY webcam can take a nicer picture than this *rolls eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Travels :

 
Copyright © Oh So Splendid