Oh mannn :( I've been sick for 8 days!! Thats the longest.. illness ive had that i remember. I started feeling something on tuesday, and it got worse since then. I currently blame Shannon, the only sick person I hugged at graduation. I have pretty good hygiene, wash my hands often, but I guess you cant help it. Ive been sleeping 14 hours a day, and the rest im above the sink blowing my nose. I dont know how so much mucus can fit in my face! Anyway, today is the nineth day, im better, went doctors, but theres one problem that has been occuring for the past 3 days.
I cant tilt my head back, forward, or to the right. It feels like my brain is severely bruised and my brains sitting on the bruise. So i have to sleep on the left side, and i am sooo tired of lying down on one side urgh!! And one more thing *laughs*. About 2 weeks ago I talked to Anna about people vomiting when theyre sick and how i havent vomited while ive been sick before. Last night, after taking so long to fall asleep, i wake up at 3:30am and I knew straight away I needed to run to the bathroom because I was going to puke. And yeah, I vomited. But why? I wasnt really sick.. And the last meal and medication I had was consumed 10 hours earlier.. Oh well, at least I felt better after that LOL.
BUT THE BUM ISSSS I havent been able to study at all! It's been that bad. I feel so disadvantaged! And for the past 3 days which could have been spent studying was spent writing a personal statement for the scholarship Im aiming for. Its not easy to sell yourself yknow :P .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment