A splendid day indeed :) Thankyou Dan
Ive been bugging my parents at least once a week that i want a tablet for christmas haha. Even though now i have the money to buy one... I dont want to spend it on something my parents can get me haha. But i think theyll give me a $50 note, which i still appreciate! The inspired doodles are gathering slowly, not great... but theyre not bad enough that im embarrassed to publish them. ...*doesnt publish pen version LOL
Graduation bears were selling at school for $5. Theyre really cute and of decent size. It is sooooo chinafactory made haha. You cant get such a good bear for such a cheap price, even in bulk. The fur sheds a bit *shifty eyes*. I had a name for him but its slipped my mind... so i call him "graduation bear" for the time being.
Haha its funny- Jenny, Branda, Caroline, and I skipped school today to study. I feel that school is teaching too slow, or that theyre not doing enough in lesson time. Chemistry and Biology are good, and English too i guess. Anyway! Im tired and lazy and need a day off school (again?!?!!?). I did maths all day, ahh exhausted! My neck hurts!
My hair is so long now (but its still above shoulder length!!! -SHUTUP!). Mums taking me to have it cut tomorrow, finally! *hears anna, quinn, and dan scream NOOOO* It will be good to finally get my fringe back again, its so long and reaches my lips.
Oh oh :O I made the HSC countdown my homepage so i dont lose track of the time i have left. 35 days now... wow... i cant believe i only have one week of school left... but screw that idc omg hsc exams arghhh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
DON'T CUT IT YOU LAMEOOOOOO -TACKLE-
ReplyDeleteARE YOU SKIPPING SCHOOL AGAIN?? DAMN YOUU!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL SDKFJSDFJSDJF
Omgsh don't remind me about the time! FML
*comes back from fairfield*
ReplyDeleteOHSHIIIII- :D
umm.. too lateee :( I CUT MY HAIR
it feels soo short... but its actually like 3cm longer than how it was wheni first cut it last time