
*is back from the dead*
wow...
it has been a while ne?
i was motivated to move to an art/blog site but i became lost in my navigation and coding
so I'm back here for now haha
*
I think that Avatar now is in my top favourite movies. No movie is perfect, so i don't care anymore about people's criticism towards it. If i was in America, where the tickets for avatar are $11, compared to $20 here, i would go and watch it every 2 weeks xD !!! It wont be the same trying to watch it at home, even if it is in 3D. I think you'd need a home cinema to reappreciate it. But hey whats with the 3D tvs out now and the 3D shows (i think it applies to games now too). I'm not sure if I'm bothered to put on glasses every time i watch tv, cant they put 3 screens ontop of each other to create a dimensional layering, it wont produce a real 3D feel but its getting there.
*
Today in Maths, Matthew was cutting his hair again xD He left for the bathroom and me, payam, and brandon glanced over at his seat and laughed in the middle of class. It was like a recently used seat and the hairdressers haha! I wonder how teachers and students of the school will react on monday xD
*
But omg it was pretty hot today, my daily Cadburry Bubbly Chocolate was ruined. I found it difficult to eat that soft melted stuff, it stuck to the packaging and tore equally to all sides. i ended up spreading it out and licking it all. What you don't eat severely melted chocolate?!!?
*
Well for once, at tutor, i didn't have rice for lunch! I had last nights leftovers, peas, pumpkin, mash, and roast turkey thigh. It tasted delectable :)
*
Crazy enough, on the way home from tutor, the sky was smeared lightly with very distant clouds above. but there was this one cloud. Sharp, close, defined. And amazingly... It looked exactly like a dragon, it really really did, i cannot get the image out of my head. Dad saw it too and quickly turned to park the car. He grabbed out his mobile but stumbled with the password login. Once he turned to camera I took it and ran to the open field to take a photo of it. When I looked at where the cloud was, all was gone but one tiny piece of the end of its tail. Mysterious. It was a shame i couldn't take a photo.. It had the eyes, whiskers, open mouth, wavy body, swirled tail, short clawed arm, and ears. Like a traditional Chinese dragon symbol but more linear.
*
On another note, Dan received my package about two or three days ago. Overall it took one and a half weeks. He really liked the 'name on rice' keyring i customised for him, saying I LOVE YOU, and LEAH on the other side. Other things were in the package too like letters and souveniers. *
The 'name on rice' was so nice that I customised one for myself, saying I LOVE YOU and LEAH. Once I came home I instantly attached it to my pencil case, which now has two name-on-rice kerings, the other saying I MISS YOU
*
I'm not handling year 12 too well right now..
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment