
So tomorrow Mrs Hamama is making me and Katrina go up on stage during assembly and talk about physics and the hovercraft. Urghhhh why cant SHE do it ; ___ ; My voice is going to shake and I'll lose my spot in the script. Well at least on the bright side of things it will be my first time on stage talking to the audience. There are some light jokes in our speech, if no one laughs it is going to be so awkward. Anyway, Elisiva made a video for our presentation, it effin kicks ass everyone will love it!
*
Today mum came home from the doctors. She was our for around 4 or 5 hours haha. I wish Dan had the day off so we could have called for all those hours. But i ended up just doing homework and watching two documentaries.
So anyway, i was playing piano, and mum came home. I said, "so how was it". She quickly threw her index finger to her lips and lowered her eyebrows. There was a machine and a microphone to her throat. I was totally freaked out, it felt like an invasion of my privacy, haha. Were they gonna record EVERYTHING or what? Mum said i could talk, but not to shout. Good tactic ma, i scream at you every single day. But with this intimidating microphone i dare not to be spied upon.
*
I watched a really really touching doco last on Christianity and gay people. Its called "the bible tells me so", i really recommend everyone to watch it.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment