Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Here we go.

Okay so I completely have nothing to do, so once the Windows Live Writer icon caught my eye I thought I might as well start writing. As everyone knows I received an offer from the University of Sydney to do Agricultural Science, which was expected.  Three weeks ago, before all this, was Information Day (@ USYD). I went with Anna of course :D While Anna reattended a Pharmacy lecture I reattended an Agriculture lecture (but this time with my parents). The lecturer recognised me in the crowd saying “you were here last time!” ROFL (they do two open/information days a year). After the session Dad and I talked to the lecturer, who taught second year and onwards, and we introduced ourselves. After a good small talk he gave us his mobile number, and said to call him if I didn't get an offer in the first round :’D Ive never felt so special.

 

Now to present time, one week after the offers came out, USYD students had to attend enrolment day. It was unfair that every other university allowed students to enrol online, but after hearing EVERYONE complaining of how confusing it was, I was happy to go to USYD for enrolment. It went very smooth and everything was simple and organised. Take this, read this, fill this, go to table 1, table 2, table 3, table 4, get lab coat sizes, take picture. Although I think it took me 1.5-2 hours LOL x ___ x AND DONT GET ME STARTED ON THE WALK TO THE VETERINARY SECTOR…

 

On the way home, walking to Redfern Station, I met up with a very old friend of mine, she was my bestie back from year 6. I haven't seen her since then, so it took me about 5 seconds to figure out who it was talking to me XD She’s changed so much! But as I looked at her it was clear who it was. It was such a very pleasant (and huge) surprise! x3

 

Now today is Australia Day, and unlike the thousands at The Big Day Out, I’m not feeling very festive at all. Its 42*C, so I’m just sitting in my study room, with the fan on Level 2, and ice in my bra..

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Travels :

 
Copyright © Oh So Splendid