Friday, December 10, 2010

Semi-Insomnia.

Sigh, it sucks lying in bed for about 2-3 hours each night not being able to go to sleep. My mind is just too active and alert to fall asleep. I barely have any issues or problems that run through my mind to keep me awake, so this time it just BORING. I fall asleep after 2-3 because that time is when my body clock says Oop time to sleep now!. After 2 months of trying to sleep at 12am it should have caught on by now that I hate going to sleep at 3am because it wastes my daytime! Tonight is especially terrible, I’m very hungry; craving a sandwich, its very hot, the rats are very noisy, and there’s a cricket in the ceiling. With the 10 mins of battery life left in my laptop I write this.

 

Furthermore, I HATE THIS LAPTOP. Whenever I run a program, watch a video, or play a game, it heats up to the point that I have to raise it 4cm from the surface and have a fan directed on its underside. And for when I turn it on out of the blue and not even open anything, the fan starts to pump as if there is something big running. Sigh. If only computers were silent would I start to use one. AND OMG. Like my old laptop the spacebar is beginning to squeak!! Can you remove the key and oil it? :(

 

1 min left.. Goodnight. I should be falling asleep within 40 mins hopefully. At least Ive had a small release of emotions and I can sleep better.. BUT ITS STILL HOT MAN *melts*.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Travels :

 
Copyright © Oh So Splendid