I havent felt boredom for so long. Now that trials are over and there are no more assignments or assessments left for school, im forever in holiday mood. But thats bad! Totally bad! HSC is soon and i really need to study for it... Well, NAH lol im going for a low uai university course hahaha... *..STUDIES*
I was planning to take Bachelor of Science B at USYD or UTS, but our family friend convinced me to do Bachelor of Science in Agriculture. I hear that the classes are small, and there is high demand in that area. Our family friend was offered a scholarship after a short time of being in that course because they need more graduates to work in agriculture. So, interesting job, plus high demand, plus normal/good pay, PLUS UNITED NATIONS JOBS OMG YAY IM IN. Ive always wanted to work with the united nations, like my aunty, regardless of what field im doing. My aunty's bf is finishing his phD in agriculture too, i could get him to help me whee.
*****
An update for my name on rice keyrings. Theyre a success. A few different people are buying a lot. But considering that I'm making them as a Year 12 -> Homeroom gift i dont want to accept anymore purchases from now on, i need to stay focused on my studies. Its been a learning curve, observing beads get stuck, flowers get stuck at the top, rice getting stuck in the flower, and bubbles fucking it up. I have to put two flowers in to stop them from moving, and glue the thing without getting black carbon in the oil. Opening them is a bitch too (to fix them). Normally after 15 minutes of trying to twist and pull it off it finally opens, but for one of them it didnt, so i had to break it open with like, the crab claw openers on the pocket knives. It was so hard to break geez! The only reason i tried to open it was because i was going to start again, and its hard getting it neat on the rice, so i was just trying to get the rice inside hahaha.
I'm ordering again, costing another ~$200. Theres heaps more vials, and a larger variety of vials and straps. If i sell everything I'll make profit of ~$900. Getting me halfway to paying for the new 24 megapixel camera i want. Or maybe to pay for a new 3DS. I'll take a photo of my wishlist sometime
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment