A while ago I ordered some name-on-rice products. I had to use my aunty's credit card. To my surprise the package arrived pretty fast: from America took over a week, whilst from China just 4-5 days. I was sooo excited when it came that i screamed and attacked the heavily stickytaped box with scissors. Inside was beautiful. Mum gave me a huge fishing box to sort all the items in, sigh. Big fat fishing box, but im so proud of the contents i dont care. (walks around to skool and tutor with a fishing box LOL). Boy i need a nice craft box...
After I finish making keyrings for my friends and homeroom i plan to book a place at the markets for one day (next to FoodForLess). Well that is, if the rent is small enough. If things go considerably well there ill order again and get a larger range of thing. Right now i only have one type of vial and one type of keyring string.
The keyring string is nice, it has two metal circles at the end, and in the middle of that is a mood-ring bead which changes to pretty colours. The vial is a simple straight one that is rounded off at the end. I have two types of microbeads, the microbeads in various colours, and the lucky stones. Jebus, since i didnt get a LARGE order of microbeads they mixed the colours, and fuck i need a strong light and pick each TINYYY bead out one by one and sort them into their colour-specific container. ITS SO HARD TO TELL BETWEEN RED/PINK AND BLUE/GREEN!! I also bought miniroses, theyre gorgeous. And also different coloured microflowers. It feels so relaxing to spread its branches out and find good stems to cut off and measure in relation to the vial. I did most of my organising during my ATLA marathon. I'm waiting for my oil now. I had to order it from a horse supply website (yes, animal horse)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment