Monday, May 17, 2010

Choco loco

Haha i love you Sheldon!

So today most of Year 12 received their fundraising chocolate boxes yay! The chocolate packaging is pretty nice, texture wise. Anna's box had 2 stacks of the lameee topdeck ROFLROFL and was hyped up to swap some with people. I however received 2 stashes of crunchie, but i still rather a mixed variety like everyone else.
My dad is taking my box to work tomorrow, hopefully he will be able to sell a number hahaha. I made my own money container for it for easy give and change receive and put a picture of me and my friends holding our boxes, saying THANKS. lol..

I'm going to pressure my friends at tutor to buy. I have Matt buying one, gonna pressure Kevin. Last time kevin passed around the box, and whoever wanted one took one, and Kevin would buy it FOR u!!! D: i didnt take one, i didnt want to hurt his wallet

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Travels :

 
Copyright © Oh So Splendid