
Did you say... EXAM?!
*
Bahaha, anyway, garhhhh Prelims~!
The huge final exams of year 11 ; __ ; oh where does the time go~
Unfortunatelly, I havent been feeling any stress at all, not even the time RIGHT before the exam, or even the time DURING the exam, i feel nothing :/ which is actually a somewhat bad thing.. Probably because i know i'm going to fail either way, whether i study or not XD
*
But I guess i'm focused on other things as well as the prelims, like how messed up of a person i am. I'm really hating myself right now, im lazy, i know it, but dont do anything about it, even though my future depends on it. I wish i had the stength to cut myself off from all these distractions and have the heart to study and shape a future for myself :(
I'm really not looking forward to my UAI D:
My parents must be upset with me, their only daughter - a failure. Imagine being in the situation of the parents :(
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment