Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Doushite..


Doushite, from DBSK :P
No matter how much time has passed
I still thought you were right here
But you've already chosen a different path
*
Why couldn't I call out to you at all?
Ever day and night growing emtions
And words overflow
But I realised that
They will never reach you
*
Since that day I first met you
I felt like I already knew you
You and I melded into each other so naturally
*
No matter how much time has passed
I still thought you were right here
*
But I wasn't the one next to you
There is the image of someone truly blessed
Of that how could I let you go?
*
Why didn't I hold on to you hand?
No matter how much time has passed
You were supposed to have always been by my side
*
But still, even if I'm nowhere near you anymore
I'm praying that you
May be happy for eternity
No matter how much that would make me lonely

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Travels :

 
Copyright © Oh So Splendid